People Manager and Culture Enabler
Type of Job
About the job
Futuristic Labs is looking for a driven highly organized head hunter with off-the-charts EQ and communication skills, to scale our engineering teams. You will be growing our software, firmware, and hardware functions while acting as a gatekeeper for maintaining Futuristic Labs culture of high performance. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow your career while building an extraordinary organization with a company ready for hyper-growth. Help us change the world and we will help you change yours. You should have the rare ability to identify talented team-players and align their personal goals with the growth and needs of Futuristic Labs.
People Manager and Culture Enabler.
Are you passionate about finding amazing talent, building and maintaining the culture of the company? Are you extremely organized, strategic, creative and fun? Can you sell a dream and inspire people?
We would love to talk to you :)
At Futuristic Labs, our motto is to “Dream, Build & Repeat”. We are a design first passionate team who want to develop innovative consumer products with a perfect balance of design and utility.
At the moment we are building an awesome robot that revolutionizes how we cook at home. We call it Riku :). On average Indians spend about 13hrs/week cooking that's almost 1.5-2hrs/day we believe we can bring that down to 15-20min/day. You can check out more about our product at getriku.com. Early feedback is great, but we still have a long way to go toward achieving our mission.
These are the problems/opportunities we see in the near future that we want to tackle:
- Automating Day to Day Chores.
- Tackling Urban Pollution.
- Hardware Prototyping.
We are a just starting, everyone wears several hats, this role is a mix of HR , Technical Recruiting and a culture coach. You should be comfortable working outside the boundaries of traditional disciplines. These will be some of your contributions to team:
- Understand the strategy, objective, culture and skill requirements of the team, use this knowledge to co-author effective job descriptions.
- Develop and execute hiring strategy for top engineering and design talent.
- Schedule and coordinate high volume phone, onsite and video interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency.
- Develop a process that focuses on exceptional candidate experience regardless of role or stage of the interview process.
- Extend offers, close candidates, and document results to further improve the offer acceptance rate.
- Maintain the applicant tracking system to ensure all candidate information is up-to-date.
- You will facilitate learning & development, retention strategies, succession planning, and career development in accordance with our mission and values.
These are the skills we think you'll need to succeed (convince us if you think otherwise):
* 3+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting and a track record of success within technical recruiting (either agency or internal)
* Experience working internally at an early-stage technology company is a plus.
* Excellent sourcing skills and a wealth of resources and tools for vetting candidates’ technical prowess and building out talent funnels
* You have an understanding of technologies and technical concepts in engineering.
* Insatiable curiosity, you keep tabs on latest engineering trends, frameworks, programming languages, and libraries.
* Experience with educating and selling candidates on equity compensation
* Strong emotional intelligence and excellent communication skills, including active listening abilities and presentation skills; confidence speaking with people of varied experience levels and backgrounds (you're not intimidated when speaking with senior engineers and are courteous with employees from all levels.)
* Strong organizational and project management skills with a keen eye for detail.
* Self-motivation and the ability to navigate ambiguity.
* An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
* Excellent computer skills, including proficient knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets).
Most importantly you should enjoy a fast-paced environment and think outside of the box! At Futuristic Labs, we are an amazing group of individuals on a mission. Identifying more who can join us on our journey is of key importance!
Do you love good home-cooked food?
We at Futuristic Labs are working at the intersection of the software, hardware, and food. We are building a consumer product that makes it easy for anyone to cook at home with just 5min of hands-on time. We would love you to be a part of it.
You’ll be one of the early employees on an awesome hardware engineering team, you will have the opportunity to freely define and expand your role as you see fit.
Our company’s culture is unique in that we truly live by our values of friends first, integrity and doing the right thing.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India